Membership Dues" $75/ year - A membership in the Northwest Planned Giving Roundtable ("NWPGRT") offers you many benefits, including the following:
- Opportunities for the exchange of information on gift planning techniques with experienced practitioners and well-known experts in the field at 1) the bi-monthly NWPGRT membership meetings, 2) NWPGRT Annual Conference, and 3) through our acclaimed Mentoring Program.
- Opportunities to participate in the NWPGRT Mentorship program by serving as a mentor for others or learning by the side of an experienced member.
- Annual invitation to submit a column for our Estate & Charitable Planning publication through our partners, the Portland Business Journal.
- Representation in state legislative lobbying to monitor and improve the regulatory climate.
- Opportunity to attend the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Annual Conference at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to attend the NWPGRT Annual Conference at a reduced rate.
- Promotional materials and sponsorship for the Leave-a-Legacy program.
- A copy of our council directory with the inclusion of your name and address listing.
- Access to the NWPGRT web sites.
Click Here to Join
NWPGRT works closely with our national professional organization, the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning (PPP). We encourage you to consider membership in PPP as well. For more information, go to www.pppnet.org